Today I ripped off a blogger named Kyogres from the blog Hero of the BlueFlames via my friends at Sunday Stealing. It was originally stolen by them from Nerdish. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back the whole list of theft’s thieves might take some time….
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong? Not that I can think of. Life’s too short to hold grudges
52) What is your astrological sign? I was born under the sign of the Crab. One of my more realistic traits…
53) Do you save money for anything? What?I wish! I would love to save up but the money in doesn’t quite match the money out and if there’s anything left over (haha) then it is accounted for by those things that have been put off until there’s money in the bank. Like kids shoes and coats etc
54) What’s the last thing you purchased?Well I was with Kevin when he paid for food for tea last night but if you want to be technical and insist it was something I paid for myself then it would have been lunch for me and the boy last Friday.
55) Have you ever had a relationship that you realized was lust not love? Yes
56) In a relationship?Yes, I’m married
57) How many relationships have you had? Difficult to answer really – I have managed to form relationships in all areas of my life, including one with my GP, but I guess the question refers to the number of ROMANTIC relationships doesn’t it? In which case two significant relationships and a couple of mistakes. Pretty average really.
58) What do you want to tell us about your day?It hasn’t been a good day today and I’d rather not expand on that just now
59) Where were you yesterday?Where I usually am, at home.
60) Is there anything interesting within 10 feet of you?A carved wooden duck
61) Are you wearing socks right now?Yes, it is cold in here tonight.
62) What’s your favourite animal?Tiger
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?I don’t have one. Well not one that I know of anyway!
64) Where is your best friend?Sat in an armchair across from me
65) How did you end your last relationship? See question 57
66) What is your heritage? I was born in Manchester, England therefore I consider myself English. But as we all know, England is a melting pot of ancient races so it is with honesty that I say my heritage is Anglo-Saxon-Celtic-Irish.
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?I was sound asleep. For the first time in about six nights I slept through the night last night.
68) What’s new?I sprouted a new hair out of a mole on my face this week
69) What is the key to seduction?Confidence
70) What was the weirdest thing that happened to you this week?? Apart from my new hairy mole? Erm…
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?Go and save the dog. If my boss puts timekeeping over the needs of a drowning dog then he wouldn’t be worth working for.
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?A) Not everyone, just my nearest and dearest. B) Spend as much time enjoying my time with my nearest and dearest and C) At first yes, but towards the end no.
73) You can only have one of these things: trust or love.Love. Because you can love someone without trusting them but you can’t trust without love.
74) What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?Beach Baby by The First Class
75) Who has your cell phone number (other than family)?Friends, people from church, people from band, people from where I used to work.
A bit pointless really, but at least it staves off the Sunday evening blues for half an hour!! If you want to join in then please visit Sunday Stealing and you can find the original list of questions there to copy.