I am in the mood for a bit of lightness on my blog today and so I hopped over to my favourite rip-off site to borrow one of their memes to join in with. You can find them here at Sunday Stealing: The Twenty-Fiver Meme if you fancy having a look at what they’re up to. The only rule they have is that if you borrow a meme then credit it back to the person you borrowed it from. Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Tell us about something that made you laugh last night. We have been catching up with Red Dwarf on TV recently in anticipation of the new series, and Ethan loves doing the comedy walk a-la Cat. He did it last night going in and out of the living room and he had me rocking with laughter!
2. What were you doing at 8 PM last night? Apart from watching Ethan doing his Cat impression, we were tucking in to home-made burritos and the first bottle of wine in about three weeks.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? I was reading (Ivy Malone book 2) and half watching Come Dine With Me over the top of my Kindle.
4. What happened to you in 2006? (Feel free to republish an old post from ’06.) 2006 was the year that we got our first caravan. We took it on a trip to Scotland and it was a great summer holiday. Very happy!!
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? I took a cup of tea out to Kevin (“sorting out” the garage this afternoon…..) and I said “Here y’are”.
6. How many beverages did you have today? Cup of tea with breakfast, cup of coffee after church, glass of water with my lunch, cup of tea just now and a glass of water to take some medication. That would make a total of 5.
7. What colour is your hairbrush? Black and grey.
8. What was the last thing you paid for? Groceries in Asda yesterday.
9. Where were you last night? At home with my boys.
10. What colour is your front door? It’s white, but we don’t use it. We always use the back door (which is on the side of the house, just to confuse things) and it’s black.
11. Where do you keep your change? In my purse or in little piles all around the house. It makes finding Ethan’s bus fare for school a bit like a treasure hunt each morning!
12. What’s the weather like today? It has been extremely sunny, then really muggy, then we had a sudden cloud-burst, then it went back to a bit sunny and is now getting muggy again.
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavour? Honey and ginger.
14. What excites you? Music!! I love playing it, listening to it, arranging it, conducting it, talking about it, planning for it…. cut me in half and I bleed crochets and quavers!
15. Do you want to cut your hair? Funnily enough, no. I had it cut on Friday thank you.
16. Are you over the age of 35? I certainly am.
17. Do you talk a lot? Not really. For one thing I spend a lot of time alone, and for another, I seem to have lost a lot of my self-confidence in the last couple of years so even when I’m in company I tend to keep my thoughts to myself.
18. Do you watch Franklin and Bash? No, never heard of it.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? My cousin is called Stephen, but his name is spelled with “ph” not “v”.
20. Do you make up your own words? I’m not that clever!
21. Are you a jealous person? Meh… I used to be, but not now. I have come to terms with a lot of things that made me jealous in the past but I’m a happier person nowadays and I’m happy to just let things be.
22. What does the last text message you received say? “I’m staying out after all. I’ve fed the men and I’ll see you tomorrow”.
23. Where’s the next place you’re going to? The kitchen to make some food.
24. Who’s the rudest person in your life? I couldn’t possibly say because they read this blog sometimes!! All I will say is that this person is a very self-centred person anyway and therefore rudeness is second nature to him. He doesn’t even see the need for anyone else’s point of view or concerns etc so therefore he has the right to ride roughshod over whatever anyone else is saying/thinking/doing/suggesting/arguing…
25. Are you crushing on anyone that you shouldn’t be? Not at the moment, no. But would I really tell you that on a public place such as this website if I were?! Go figure!