The 88 Questions Meme
stolen from ~ChibiNatsumi21
1. This survey gets a little personal; can you handle it?
Ummmm yes…..but can you handle my answers?!
2. If you married the last person you texted, what would your last name be?
“Smith”….just as it is now. The last person I texted was my daughter…
3. Were you happy when you woke up today?
4. When were you on the phone last? And with who?
That would be my Dad yesterday.
5. What are you excited for?
Not much! Sad that really haha!
7. Honestly, who was the last person to tell you they love you?
8. What’s the last thing you put in your mouth?
Fermented grape soup.
9. Have a best friend?
10. Are you scared to fall in love?
Not at all!! Love is a wonderful state to be in.
11. Do you think teenagers can be in love?
Yes I do. It might not be as commonplace as teenagers themselves think, but yes it’s possible. And my husband and I are living proof of that!
12. Last person you wanted to punch in the face?
I don’t often feel the desire to punch people in the face to be honest so that would be very difficult to answer. There is someone I could happily slap, but that’s only when I’m extremely riled and she’s winding me up!
13. What time is it right this second?
14. What do you want right now?
I would like a cup of tea or another glass of wine.
15. Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Kevin and Ethan
16. Are you single/taken/heartbroken/or confused?
I’m a happily (well, settled-y) married lady of middling years.
17. When was the last time you cried?
A couple of days ago when I had a really good heart to heart with my bestie.
18. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Yes thank you.
19. Do you find it hard to trust others?
Not at all. I trust people unless they prove otherwise, but once they break it then I find it very hard to trust them again.
20. How fast does your mind change?
Depends about what.
21. I bet you miss somebody right now.
Yes I do.
22. Can you honestly say you’re okay right now?
Yes, I can.
23. Why do you think so many people cheat?
Because they’re looking for something that they won’t find.
24. Tell me what’s on your mind?
- My poorly son
- A training course I’m applying for
- Some music I want to arrange
- Getting to bed/getting up early enough tomorrow morning
- My husband’s hospital appointment tomorrow
- Some crafting ideas I want to try out
- Finding some space to DO the crafting ideas I want to try out…
- The usual Sunday night things really
25. What are you looking forward to in the next three months?
Preparing for Christmas by making some pickles and chutney (got to be made soon so they are mature enough for the big day)
26. Have you ever worn the opposite sex’s clothing?
Course I have……! T-shirts/sweatshirts/hoodie/socks….etc
27. When did you last talk to your number 1 top friend?
28. When is your next road trip?
Not got any planned at the moment unless something dramatic happens to any of my family who live away from me.¶
29. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell anything to?
I certainly do!
30. How’s your heart?
A bit worn around the edges but still in fully functioning and loving condition.
31. Have you ever felt like you weren’t important?
Most of the time!
32. Do you think somebody’s in love with you?
33. What are you planning on doing after this?
Iron Ethan’s uniform for morning and then go to bed.
34. Next time you will kiss someone?
Probably at bed time.
35. Have you told anybody you loved them today?
36. Who do you not get along with?
I can’t think really. I suppose if I don’t get along with someone then I just avoid them!
37. What does your 3rd recent text say?
“Is your day going well? X” from my bestie.
38. What are you wearing right now?
Grey polo shirt and shorts
39. You’re locked in a room with the person you last kissed, how is it?
I think she’d drive me mad!! (one of the little girls at church this morning – loud and giddy and talks at a million miles an hour!)
40. When’s the last time you had a grilled cheese?
¶We don’t do grilled cheese here in England, I think the closest would be cheese on toast? If that’s the case then ages ago!
41. What’s your favourite boy and girl name right now?
¶oy name: James
Girl name: Elisabeth (yes, spelled with an “s”)
42. How did you feel when you woke up?
Confused….I’d been asleep for a whole TEN HOURS!!!!
43. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?
No, not really. I’m thinking about bed now so not in the mood for a conversation with anyone.
44. Do you crack your knuckles?
I do it without thinking when I’m conducting but not at other times. It’s a really bad habit but a great way to turn 25 stomachs at the same time mwahahahahaha…..
45. What were you doing yesterday at midnight?
I was fast asleep
46. What are your LEGAL initials?
47. Who’s the first B in your contacts?
48. When was the last time you laughed really hard?
The other night when I was reading Miranda Hart’s new book. I woke my husband up who was asleep in bed by laughing (I was in the bathroom at the time….!)
49. Your number 1 top friend walks out of your life, do you go after them?
Yes I do. I could not live without this person and whatever their reason for walking I’d want to go after them and try to resolve things. Life would be too painful without him.
50. Explain your last awkward moment?
It was a bit of church business involving a young mother and something she wants us to do for her.
51. Are you afraid of the dark?
It depends where the dark is…..
52. Do you have good vision?
No. I’ve always had a lazy eye but now I’ve turned 40 even my good eye is starting to show the signs of age and I need extra glasses for reading.
53. Have you ever tripped someone?
54. Have you ever slapped someone?
I have chastised my kids now and again when they were smaller but I haven’t slapped an adult ever. I don’t think.
55. Are you Irish?
I have Irish blood but I consider myself English.
56. Do you use chap stick?
Nope. It’s good old fashioned Vaseline or Blistex for me.
57. Do you have any scars?
Ha!!!! Yes – any accident scars from an “active” childhood and a couple of surgical scars.
58. Is there someone you will never forgive?
Not now. There have been two times in my life where I have been hurt (and damaged) beyond what I thought would ever be possible, but given time, I have managed to come to terms with that and have forgiven the people involved.
59. Are you dating the person you last held hands with?
Ha NO!! I last held hands with the kids at church this morning playing a game outside. Good times
60. Name the last person to text you?
61. Would you marry someone 8 years older than you?
62. Can you go in public looking like you do?
Erm….only into the street. I don’t think even I would chance going round Tesco in shorts tonight!
63. Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with a A?
64. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
65. What’s the first thing you’ll do on your wedding day?
I’m already married.
66. Do you fall for people easily?
67. Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days?
68. Do you miss the way things used to be?
No. Life now is the best it’s been for me.
69. Song you’re thinking of right now?
“Jesus is Lord, praise him with alleluiahs” (been on my mind all day!)
70. Want someone back in your life?
Apart from people who have passed on, no, everyone’s here.
71. Will tomorrow be better than today?
72. What’s the colour of the shirt you are wearing?
73. Who was the first friend that you had?
It was Steven, the little lad of one of my Mum’s friends. We had matching tricycles when we were about 3!!
74. Does it bother you when someone lies to you?
Of course it does!
75. Is there anyone who understands your sexuality?
76. Are you a naturally happy person? Or is your happiness forced?
I am generally happy.
77. Is there anyone you wish would fall in love with you?
Not really, no.
78. What do you wear when you sleep?
T-shirt or vest and underwear.
79. Are you obsessed with something right now?
Can’t say so, no.
80. The first person you loved is?
81. Something terrible happened with you?
Yes, but it’s not for blogging about in this post.
82. You are locked up with someone you love, what happens?
We’d probably have a row and fall out with each other!
83. If you could wish something, what would it be?
I wish people would just wait another heartbeat before they reacted to something.
84. Ever forced someone to do something?
I’m a parent. Of course I have otherwise my kids would have rotten teeth, rotten armpits and rooms like swamps.
85. When you are alone, what do you think about?
Good grief what a question! I think about so many things it would be impossible to write it all down, but I do spend a lot of time thinking “what if…..?”.
86. How was your first kiss?
I can’t remember my first FIRST kiss, but I remember my first kiss with my husband and it was a bit quick and embarrassing for both of us.
87. What’s your favourite music genre?
I don’t have one. Music needs to move me or inspire me otherwise I don’t like listening to it and it’s just noise.
88. Are you going to tag people to do this?
No but I would like to see what my readers would answer if they were to do this quiz *hint, hint*.